Fifa-Urban-Soccer
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Cea mai noua competitie de Fifa 08

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Icerioll
Vizitator

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
MesajSubiect: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. I_icon_minitimeMier Aug 03, 2011 10:28 am

Hello. in terms of quality dvd rebuilder with a decent encoder such as procoder, hc enc or cce wins hands down!of course this will take its time - but i want to enjoy a movie for some 90+ minutes and dont want to get annoyed by all the flaws and imperfections that meet my eyes so let the encoder take its timefor transcoders i'd clearly vote for DVDSHRINK i have used starwars3 to compare dvd2one version2, dvdshrink, clonedvd, rejig and an ENCODER (procoder via dvd rebuilder) and the results are more than obvioussee for yourself 20 Nov 2005 @ 5:02
Sus In jos

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Fifa-Urban-Soccer :: Jocuri Forum-
Mergi direct la: